The Girl’s Ministries program is for girls from 3 to 14 years of age. Each group has a merit program, lessons and Bible studies, hand crafts, trips and camps. In Girl’s Ministries, the principles of Titus 2 relating to women teaching girls, are put into action.
- To win girls for Christ through love and acceptance
- To teach them to obey what Jesus taught us – helping them in their spiritual and intellectual development
- To provide encouragement, support, and responsibility through long-lasting Christian relationships
- To provide an environment where the girls can develop their gifts and abilities
- To know the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Girl’s Ministries meets every Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.